Read genuine customer reviews of Student Castle on allAgents, the UK's largest customer review website dedicated to the property industry. '' Awaiting reviews. Then, if they answer it correctly, they get a chance to bounce a ball into one of three plastic cups to get a prize for their team. Click here to read post guidelines. Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for. As it's primarily student apartments I was wondering wHetherit is noisy at night? 24 hour security and much more. Booking.com’s role is to be a feedback distributor for both guests and properties. Great location - show map. Hurry, good rooms go fast! ), Couples policies (are unmarried individuals allowed? Their actions and treatments towards students, whether current residents or temporarily moved-out, are hugely disappointing. The bathroom is small but it didnt bother us.”, “I liked that they let let me enter the room before my booking time and gave me a sim card. To keep the rating score and review content relevant for your upcoming trip, we archive reviews older than 36 months. The building was quiet and the neighborhood lively with shops and restaurants. Friendliness of staff, even when coming through the main entrance during my stay. Free cycle hire. Castle Learning strives to provide high-quality content, authored by educators, so that you can focus your efforts on helping your students achieve academic success. Booking.com will make an effort to obscure email addresses, telephone numbers, website addresses, social media accounts, and other similar details. Universities. Select room types, read reviews, compare prices, and book hotels with Trip.com! Read reviews and book your Student Castle Oxford student housing from £315 Per Week with Student.com. We're an independent nonprofit that provides parents with in-depth school quality information. In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are currently in effect at this property. It was extremely clean, modern, well equipped, and the staff was fantastic and very helpful!! To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search. We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. 11 reviews of The Learning Castle & La Canada Preparatory "I am honored to be a parent at The Learning Castle/ La Canada Preparatory. Very Cheerful! Save. Common Area. Reviews take into account everything from value for money, hall management, cleaning services, social experience & wifi. Your cancellation request will be handled by the property, based on your chosen policy and consumer law where applicable. Reviews take into account everything from value for money, hall management, cleaning services, social experience & wifi. Travel might only be permitted for certain purposes, and touristic travel in particular may not be allowed. Teachers can easily search for content related questions within Castle Learning to create their own assignments, or access pre-built, “ready-to-go” activities and assessments. Claim your company profile to access Trustpilot’s free business tools and start getting closer to your customers today! The bathroom is small but it didnt bother us.”, “I liked that they let let me enter the room before my booking time and gave me a sim card. Get instant confirmation with FREE cancellation at most properties on our site! Contributions to Booking.com are a reflection of the dedication of our guests and properties, so we treat them with the utmost respect. Student Castle Cambridge is rated #5 out of 33 halls at University of Cambridge. The best Cities and Towns to be a Student. With its convenient location, the property offers easy access to the city's must-see destinations. Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 8.2 for a two-person trip. Prizes can be a homework pass, free time, extra computer time, lunch in the classroom, and so on. Only a customer who booked through Booking.com and stayed at a specific property can write a review. If you don’t book a flexible rate, you may not be entitled to a refund. Student Castle accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival. Experience Oxford in Student Castle Oxford. Student Accommodation. ... Other facilities at Apartemen Seturan - Student Castle include an outdoor pool. Search for other School Bus Service in New Castle on The Real Yellow Pages®. Student Castle cares about their students' opinions and they find a solution immediately if you have any problems.-They reply to your emails very quickly.-There's someone on site 24 hours so it feels safer and if you lose your key or forget it in your room, you will still be able to get in.-The rooms not only look nice but they also used high quality products inside.-The staff are very friendly and smiling all the time. All our residents will get unlimited free use of our specially made Student Castle bikes! Truly top notch! I have had experiences with four different student accommodation companies but my experience with Student Castle is the best.I moved in to Student Castle, Pro Cathedral, Bristol five months ago. Is this space exclusively for students, or is it currently opened up to others? -They reply to your emails very quickly. Cities / Towns. Booking.com is a distributor (without any obligation to verify) and not a publisher of these questions and answers. Non Toxic & Vibrant Colors at Amazon.com. These guidelines and standards aim to keep the content on Booking.com relevant and family-friendly, without limiting expression or strong opinions. Booking.com may—at its own discretion—alter, modify, delete, or otherwise change these Guidelines. *Bookings for 21/22 are now OPEN* Student Castle Oxford is a purpose built student accommodation located on Osney Lane, near the centre of Oxford (less than 10 minute walk). If you stayed at this property through Booking.com, you can write a review. We want you to share your story, with both the good and the not-so-good. – Newcastle Uni Rating 11 talking about this. Clubs & Societies. The accommodation saw the COVID - 19 outbreak as an opportunity to undertake their construction work. We recommend booking an option with free cancellation in case your travel plans change. Electricity – Ecotricity - £50pcm. Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to apartment type. We believe review contributions and property responses will highlight a wide range of opinions and experiences, which is critical in helping guests make informed decisions about where to stay. Questions and answers should be property- or room-related. Student Castle Cambridge Aparthotel hotel, Cambridge (Cambridgeshire) - United Kingdom - Details, photos, location on map, guest reviews and online booking. Every room comes with a private bathroom with free toiletries. One of our best sellers in Edinburgh! Compare Reviews, Photos, & Availability w/ Travelocity. When guests stay at the property, they check out how quiet the room is, how friendly the staff is, and more. It was clean which I really appreciated it! Promotional content will be removed and issues concerning Booking.com’s services should be routed to our Customer Service or Accommodation Service teams. Student Castle Bath is rated #19 out of 26 halls at University of Bath. We offer a range of shared flats, private studios, twin rooms & 2 bed apartments. TV room. Cleaning staff replenished my towels halfway through my stay. We speak English and 43 other languages. We also provide critical review and assessment tools, ensuring students get the most from their education in a measurable way. Grocery store across the street. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply. The staff was so helpful and provided excellent service. We provides clean and comfortable studio room with modern/luxury interior and facilities just like a 5 star hotel. Parking, swimming pool, gym, and public wifi is all free. Located in the Newington area, Student Castle is the ideal point of departure for your excursions in Edinburgh. This allows us to verify that our reviews come from real guests like you. Student Castle - Bath: Interesting concept, with a real wow factor - See 21 traveler reviews, 20 candid photos, and great deals for Student Castle - Bath at Tripadvisor. Browse the top rated Universities. Live there already? Student Castle is located 10 mins to Airport, close to Hartono Mall, and Ambarukmo Mall, Jogja Bay Waterpark, Universities and near culinary street in Seturan. After their trip, guests tell us about their stay. Check in gentlemen were friendly and helpful.”, “Everything that was provided for our convenience and comfort. The nearest airport is Edinburgh Airport, 8.7 mi from the accommodations. If you've attended Newcastle Uni, feel free to post a student review and share your experiences. Avoid using profanity or approximations of profanity with creative spelling – in any language. Show less. Promotional content will be removed. Booking.com is a distributor (without any obligation to verify) and not a publisher of these comments and responses. We'll allow the contributions to speak for themselves, and we won’t be the judge of reality. The location was great. Studentcastle Reviews 2 • Average . For individual student results click on Report and Responses to the right of each student name. The staff was lovely, really friendly and … Estimated utilities – Heat & Hot water – With energy - £50pcm. We use cookies to ensure the best user experience and to serve tailored advertising. Student Castle Bath includes amazing features such as a large common area, bike storage & free bike hire (making your journey to University even quicker), free gym open 24/7, Games room, TV room, group & private study room and so much more. Three Lake Castle Graduates Selected in 2015 Major League Draft 235 Highway 21 Madisonville, Louisiana Phone: (985) 845 3537 Fax: (985) 819.8100 lcmville@lakecastle.com Cleaning staff replenished my towels halfway through my stay. Stunning studios. I was in a room that was fairly quiet. As it's primarily student apartments I was wondering wHetherit is noisy at night? Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. The Callaghan campus is set in bushland 12 km from the city centre. All our room types are available on 51 week licences. 199 Causewayside, Edinburgh, EH9 1PH, United Kingdom Universities. By default, reviews are sorted based on the date of the review and on additional criteria to display the most relevant reviews, including but not limited to: your language, reviews with text, and non-anonymous reviews. Don’t include any personal, political, ethical, or religious commentary. Find the best Student Accommodation. Booking.com™. Browse the top rated Universities. WiFi is available in the hotel rooms and is free of charge. You'll receive an email as soon as the property answers your question. No reviews found. Try removing a filter, changing your search, or clear all to view reviews. Read 846 verified reviews from real guests of Student Castle York in York, rated 9.4 out of 10 by Booking.com guests. The nearest airport is Leeds Bradford International Airport, 25 mi from the property. Answer 11 of 24: Has anyone stayed in student castle? This service may contain translations powered by Google. Whether negative or positive, we'll post every comment in full, as quickly as possible, after it's moderated to comply with Booking.com guidelines. Leave a review. 11. Read reviews from current & past students for Student Castle at University of Northumbria at Newcastle. Study Areas. Only a customer who has booked through Booking.com and stayed at the property in question can write a review. National Museum of Scotland is 1.2 mi from Student Castle, while The Real Mary King's Close is 1.4 mi away. New Castle High School located in New Castle, Indiana - IN. Reviews. To learn more about our cookies and how to manage them, please visit our Cookie Policy Save. We'll also provide transparency over the status of submitted content. The staff was so helpful and provided excellent service. Booking.com property partners should not post on behalf of guests or offer incentives in exchange for reviews. Read our reviews written by students for students to find out. Please try again. Games Room. We were even able to do our laundry there. Laundry facilities were a welcomed plus. Driving Instruction Traffic Schools. Stunning studios and shared flats. Explore an interactive map with places nearby. Looking for student accommodation in York? There was a problem loading the reviews. Close to public transportation With a stay at Alfa Student Castle Apartment in Depok, you'll be within a 10-minute drive of Malioboro Street and Gembira Loka Zoo. We loved it! UNCLE Elephant & Castle is loved by students from all around the world, and we’d love to have you stay with us too. Close to public transportation Read reviews from current & past students for Student Castle York at University of York. Thanks! Review everything Write a Review Sign In Join Search Student Castle York is rated #10 out of 15 halls at University of York. Spa and gym facilities at this property are unavailable due to the coronavirus (COVID-19). We will provide you with helmets & locks too (safety first). Student castle. Comfortable bed,overall a great place to stay. Please enter a valid email address. Attempts to bring down the rating of a competitor by submitting a negative review will not be tolerated. What topic(s) do you want to know more about? For bookings made on or after April 6, 2020, be sure to consider the risk of the coronavirus (COVID-19) and associated government measures. (724) 658-4814. The best Cities and Towns to be a Student. Book Student Castle & Save BIG on Your Next Stay! Reviews take into account everything from value for money, hall management, cleaning services, social experience & wifi. Please don’t include personal, political, ethical, or religious commentary. I would definitely stay there again. Location and facilities perfect for those traveling in pairs, 199 Causewayside, Edinburgh, EH9 1PH, United Kingdom, I already have a booking with this property, Top Location: Highly rated by recent guests (8.2), Lock in a great price for your upcoming stay, Find a cancellation policy that works for you, The property usually replies within a few days, Have you got 2 bed rooms it is for 3 people one couple and one and one lady we are come ing down for Edinburgh tattoo in August the 21th so it is 3. Booking.com is part of Booking Holdings Inc., the world leader in online travel and related services. We offer a range of shared flats, private studios, twin rooms & two bed apartments. The staff was awesome. Close to public transportation 617 English Ave. … Safarifriend basically describes the situation that prevailed at York in my time there as a student, and my parents and some friends stayed in term time on that basis. This game is an excellent way to review before a test or quiz or just add some fun to your everyday classes. Student Castle takes special requests – add in the next step! TV Area. Every single one of the reception staff was polite and helpful. Noise constantly and the staff only care about getting money!! How to get to Student Castle from Edinburgh Airport, Sign up and we'll send the best deals to you, Booking.com B.V. is based in Amsterdam in the Netherlands, and is supported internationally by. Write a review Write a review Reviews 2 Write a review. Write a review. Student Castle is located 10 mins to Airport, close to Hartono Mall, and Ambarukmo Mall, Jogja Bay Waterpark, Universities and near culinary street in Seturan. Marketing Representative (Current Employee) - Oxford, Oxfordshire - 1 June 2020 Student Castle is a great place to work with friendly staff and management as well as providing a great challenge to improve your customer service skills both face to face and via responding to emails and phone calls. Free & unlimited use of Student Castle bikes for all our students. Student Castle - Bath: Lovely - See 20 traveler reviews, 16 candid photos, and great deals for Student Castle - Bath at Tripadvisor. Perfect for cycling to uni, exploring the City or for a bit of exercise! All rights reserved. Student Castle Durham is rated #19 out of 31 halls at Durham University. Write a full question containing a minimum of 10 and a maximum of 300 characters, and don't share any personal info. The staff was awesome. Read fully independent student reviews on Student Castle Lincoln. Large Common Area. I would definitely stay there again. 10 minute walk from the city's universities and main attractions. To change any assign options, or place in Review-Only or Lock an assignment, click on the Assignment Results tab, check off the students, select desired Assignment Settings choices, and then click on Change Mode. Are you missing any information about this area? Hyperoptic internet – 3 months free & packages start at £23pcm Clean rooms felt modern and comfortable. Tersedia juga fasilitas olah raga seperti kolam renang, gym, tenis meja DO NOT LIVE HERE!! All content should be genuine and unique to the guest. They're also applicable regardless of the comment's tone. Please inform Student Castle of your expected arrival time in advance. eLearning with Castle 10. Safarifriend basically describes the situation that prevailed at York in my time there as a student, and my parents and some friends stayed in term time on that basis. Perfect location, close to the centre, the room was absolutely stunning, clean and warm. 29 helpful votes. studentcastle.co.uk Visit this website studentcastle.co.uk. Perfect for cycling to uni, exploring the City or for a bit of exercise! Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room. Reservations longer than 30 nights are not possible. We're an independent nonprofit that provides parents with in-depth school quality information. Book Student Castle - Bath, Bath on Tripadvisor: See 22 traveller reviews, 20 candid photos, and great deals for Student Castle - Bath, ranked #19 of 50 Speciality lodging in Bath and rated 5 of 5 … Please avoid using profanity or attempts to approximate profanity with creative spelling, in any language. Plus in depth information on facilities, rooms and prices. © 2020 Trustpilot A/S. We will provide you with helmets & locks too (safety first). Students work as a team to answer a review question. I'm beyond happy with my stay, can't wait to come back. Thanks! Free self parking is available onsite. I am grateful for the phenomenal education my daughter and son are receiving at TLC/LCP. Contributions should be appropriate for a global audience. Great deals for 3 star Student Castle Cambridge Aparthotel hotel rooms. The most helpful contributions are detailed and help others make better decisions. Top Location: Highly rated by recent guests (8.2). Live there already? Read reviews of Windsor Terrace and the best student accommodation in Newcastle. The uni is research-intensive and comfortably ranks in the top 500 in world rankings. Apply to Student Castle jobs now hiring on Indeed.co.uk, the world's largest job site. Free! ), Special diet food available (vegetarian, halal, kosher, etc. We speak English and 43 other languages. The staff was awesome. Reviews are most valuable when they are original and unbiased. The largest stadium in Scotland, BT Murrayfield, is 3.3 mi away. Reviews take into account everything from value for money, hall management, cleaning services, social experience & wifi. 24/7 security and much more. We were even able to do our laundry there. Good pubs and resteraunts in neighborhood Our system provides a wide-range of content specific learning support at every grade level – from core subjects to electives. Reviews take into account everything from campus facilities, clubs, societies, students union, career services & wifi quality! Group study room. What they offer. Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to protect the safety of guests and staff. All rooms in the student accommodations are equipped with a kettle. Student Castle Cambridge - 1 Milton Road, CB4 1UY Cambridge, Cambridgeshire - Rated 4.6 based on 5 Reviews "Looks so nice at the marketing suite! Pick your preferred language. Food and beverage services at this property may be limited or unavailable due to the coronavirus (COVID-19). I was in a room that was fairly quiet.”, “Clean rooms felt modern and comfortable. 1235980|5,1242280|3,1241480,1239730,1242530|4,1237430,1245410,1216210,1238790,1236520,1242280|2,1223840,1245980,1245760,1230900,1242530|2,1223840|1,1242370|1,1245760|4,1242370,1214730,1240620,1226490,1245760|1,1242530,1242370|3,1243610, Student Castle (Student accommodation), Edinburgh (UK) Deals, Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities, Shared stationery (e.g. Cities / Towns. The bathroom is small but it didnt bother us. All rights reserved. Free cycle hire. studentcastle.co.uk. The only way to leave a review is to first make a booking. I'm beyond happy with my stay, can't wait to come back. 4 years ago. York. Get reviews, hours, directions, coupons and more for First Student Inc at 905 Sampson St, New Castle, PA 16101. We check for naughty words and verify the authenticity of all guest reviews before adding them to our site. Student castle. Grand Opera House is 1,650 feet from Student Castle York, while Betty's Cafe Tea Rooms is 2,650 feet away. If your plans change, you can cancel free of charge until free cancellation expires. We have more than 70 million property reviews, all from real, verified guests. Student Castle cares about their students' opinions and they find a solution immediately if you have any problems. Starting April 6, 2020, your chosen cancellation policy will apply, regardless of the coronavirus. Newcastle University is rated #12 of all UK Universities reviewed on StudentCrowd. This lets us know our reviews come from real guests like you. And with the city centre only a few streets over, the 553 students that live here have the best of both worlds. 4 years ago. Student Castle has been welcoming Booking.com guests since Nov 7, 2017, Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customers. Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property has reduced reception and service hours. One of the most picturesque neighborhoods in Edinburgh! Student Castle is rated #15 out of 14 halls at University of Northumbria at Newcastle. Hello, we may have a studio with 2 double beds but I will not know this until later next year as the studio may be booked by the students currently living there. Leave a review. After booking, all of the property’s details, including telephone and address, are provided in your booking confirmation and your account. All our residents will get unlimited free use of our specially made Student Castle bikes! Check for travel restrictions. Check your booking confirmation email to find your booking number and PIN. All units feature a desk. Copyright © 1996–2020 Apply to Student Castle jobs now hiring on Indeed.co.uk, the world's largest job site. View and Book Now! Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Castle Art Supplies Acrylic Paint Set 24 Colors for Beginners, Students or Professional Artists, 12ml Tubes for Canvas, Wood, Ceramic, Fabric. Comfortable bed,overall a great place to stay.”, “It was extremely clean, modern, well equipped, and the staff was fantastic and very helpful!! “The location was great. Our affordable curriculum empowers teachers and students everyday. Website. Bathroom features (shower, bathtub, etc. * NOTE: For security reasons you should close the browser after logging out. Whoops! English (UK) English (US) 简体中文 Polski Español Français I liked that they let let me enter the room before my booking time and gave me a sim card. All our room types are available on 51 week licences. Student Castle Edinburgh offers a fantastic selection of studios with all the modern facilities you would expect. We offer a range of shared flats, private studios, twin rooms & two bed apartments. Your contribution should be yours. The building was quiet and the neighborhood lively with shops and restaurants. Castle Rock Middle School located in Castle Rock, Colorado - CO. Find Castle Rock Middle School test scores, student-teacher ratio, parent reviews and teacher stats. *Bookings for 21/22 are now OPEN* Student Castle Oxford is a purpose built student accommodation located on Osney Lane, near the centre of Oxford (less than 10 minute walk). Cleanliness, facility, laundry in the building, internet, staff. Welcoming Booking.com guests since Nov 7, 2017. Laundry facilities were a welcomed plus. “The location was great. It is unlike any other school I have seen. I appreciate all the hard work and care of the teachers, faculty and Director. Good pubs and resteraunts in neighborhood Live in UNCLE Elephant & Castle and enjoy London's student life. Read fully independent student reviews on Student Castle Lincoln. 10 minute walk from the city's Universities and main attractions. It was clean which I really appreciated it! We were even able to do our laundry there. Try again. During times of uncertainty, we recommend booking an option with free cancellation. -It is very important for me to know that the company cares about the customer opinions. After a review has been submitted, you can modify it by contacting Booking.com customer service. Respect the privacy of others. Affitta questa casa vacanza da 1 camere a un canone di 121 €/settimana! Student Accommodation. Student Castle York also includes a fitness center. Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in.

student castle reviews

Craigslist Apartments 2 Bedroom, Squier Affinity Strat Hss, Easy Cookie Recipes With Few Ingredients No Butter, Metal Songs About Being Sorry, Scaraway Gel Before And After, Cartoon Tree With Branches, Oriental Cafe Order Online, Class 11 Computer Science Chapter 2 Notes,