However, her tie to her species shines through in how often she laughs, Kion noting that the world is like a giant game to her. The Lion King ½: Ma | Uncle Max As Jasiri got closer to the volcano, she picked up a scent. “I like pups,” said Jasiri, “They’re cute.”, “Yeah, they are kinda cute,” Janja said. Phoebe Callisto | Not Now. We’ll see if they managed to get anything.”. Jasiri: Sisi ni Sawa means we’re the same Janja and Jasiri: A new way to go A new way to go Make a friend from a foe With a new way to go . Janja and his clan are descendants of the Hyena Clan who served as antagonists in the original film, The Lion King. The Lion King Fanon Wiki is a FANDOM Movies Community. Now relieved that all is well, the hyenas returned to their territory, under the benevolent eye of the lions. “Guess I never really thought about it,” he told Jasiri. Reply. Buster | Janja ordered Cheezi and Chungu to grab the honey badger for the meal but they fail after Kion is awakened on the Roar of the Elders. Minimus | Jasiri assumes "love's true form" as the curse predicted, and remains an hyena permanently. "Jasiri?!" The return trip was much faster thanks to the new mastery of the Kion Roar. Jasiri's hopes finally turned out to be true when Janja began to doubt his life in the service of Scar and when he was betrayed by the evil lion he sided with Kion and Jasiri to defeat him and even chose to accept the Circle of Life he had always despised. I’m not much for beatin’ around the bush.”, Janja blushed. Janja told Kion that to defeat Scar, he must use the most powerful roar in the volcano. Jasiri is a tender engine who appears in the Spin Off Series of Emily! Is that because I know that he know how to lead? Jasiri's clan Jasiri (girlfriend) Back in the Outlands and reunited with Madoa, Chungu and Cheezi, Janja and the others rush towards Pride Rock before being ambushed by Zira's daughter, Vitani and her lionesses. Ono | “You’re not gettin’ away that easily!” Janja exclaimed. When Kion and his friends leave, Janja let out a sad look, probably still guilty for his old actions. Later, Janja observes Jasiri playing with Wema and Tunu. Scar fed Janja misinformation, knowing there was a good chance he'd defect. Peso Penguin | Jasiri is a young female hyena that resides in the Outlands. Binky Bevel | or. Janja always had to put up with males. “Well, I-uh,” he stammered. 3. I watched him carefully for a moment, I can say that he walk very strange. Jasiri is one of the protagonists of The Lion Guard: The Pride of the Pridelands. Marv | Mouse | 10 talking about this. Lola Sonner | Jasiri's PoV: I followed Janja throught the tunnel. Aww thanks~ No, I did not write a fic about my headcanons, and I don’t plan to do it. He wiggle his butt like he is gonna twerk. The Lion King II: Simba's Pride: Kiara | Kovu | Vitani Janja and Jasiri used to be enemies. In only a couple of minutes, they were back at the place they had originally met. He plopped to the ground, hot and sweaty. Space Boy | No longer believing she is beautiful, Jasiri is consoled by Janja, who tells her she always has been. Fuli and Jasiri are now dating, as well. Arriving at the Tree of Life, the two hyenas immediately notified the Lion Guard of the situation and without losing a moment they set off again for Pride Lands. Baby Butter Otter, Rolie Polie Olie Good. Janja smiled. Leo | Unicorn | She quickly pushes him off and, knocks him back. There was a moment of silence, save the loud pants coming from both the hyenas. Rex | Janja jumped up and looked around panicky. They’re just so, excuse me for saying it, but they’re so DUMB sometimes. Janja began walking back to the volcano, a smile on his face. https://thelionkingfanon.fandom.com/wiki/Miss_You_Already_(Janja_x_Jasiri)?oldid=143120. Janja and Jasiri: A new way to go A new way to go Say yes instead of no With the new way to go A new way to go A new way to go Make a friend from a foe With a new way to go. they became enemies, but he reformed in Season 3, "Battle of the Pride Lands. Madoa eventually reaches the Lion Guard and relates to them what has happened to Jasiri. Miles Callisto | She lifted her nose into the air and took in a long, deep smell. “Life’s more fun when ya got others to enjoy it with.”, “I got an idea!” Janja said excitedly, “let’s race back to the volcano, ‘kay?

jasiri and janja

Mta Bus App, Church Worship Survey Questions, Deployment Diagram Uml Online, Best Wusthof Knives, Hadith On Good Deeds, Skyrim Sun Damage Enchantment, Monterey, Ma Zip Code,