The cost of equipment for your Everest Base Camp trek is really dependent on what equipment you already have and how much you are willing to hire (this obviously comes at a cost as well, but typically cheaper than buying new). © 2018 Nepal Trekking in Himalayas. This adventurous and deciding bundle is adaptable which can fulfill your fantasy to trek towards Everest base camp within brief period alongside magnificent experience. The Mount Everest base camp trek route is one of the most popular destinations of the Himalaya which meets the highest mountain in the world. Panoramic view of sunrise and sunset at the world’s highest peak Mount Everest(8848 m) from Kalapathar (5555 m). Mt Everest Base Camp Trek Cost – Trekking Permit A two different trekking permit is required to trek in the Everest region of Nepal. The itinerary including 2 days acclimatization day that day you can be adjusting your body from high altitude, blend with the local people and Sherpa culture. See frequently asked questions about the trek to EBC. A: Everest beer is available all the to Everest Base Camp but I don’t recommend drinking it. These are small lodges that can accommodate 20-30 trekkers. Everest Base Camp trek is a renowned trekking program in Khumbu area that provides you the opportunity to explore the Sherpa Culture, enjoy the magnificent mountain view of world's highest peak and other eight-thousanders and smaller mountains. Specifically, how much money should I bring for food? These are our recommendations but please consult your local travel clinic or GP for advice. For a full 14-day Everest Base Camp Trek, the overall cost of the trek can be anything from $1300-1700, excluding International flights. We often get asked how hard is the trek to Everest Base camp and how it compares to other well known treks or climbs like Kilimanjaro.Between the two Kilimanjaro is definitely harder because you are climbing to a height of 5895 metres over six days (with the descent on … Save. On average, it takes between 11 and 14 days to trek round trip to Everest Base Camp. It becomes easier to plan ahead if you would know how much money to take on Everest Base Camp trek including airfare, food and lodging expenses. Everest Base Camp Trek Package Cost. With investigation of Sagarmatha National Park holding a total area of (1,148 km. These days, not only trekkers but also professional photographers are enchanted in Everest Region to capture the world’s highest Mt. The flight cost will be somewhere around $500 to $1000. The trek cost and itinerary are customized according to your holiday schedule and group size. All of our staff members are paid higher wages than is the industry minimum, our team members are all provided with training and educational opportunities, we know our guides and porters … But Everest Base Camp, being a base camp and all, is at the opposite end of the mountain to the 8,848m summit. Your request cannot be processed. Your email address will not be published. We recommend seeking personnel recommendations from other trekkers, or using our enquiry form below where we provide detailed recommendations based on your preferred dates and country of origin. But today, the trek to Everest Base Camp has become an achievable goal for people from all walks of life who want a glimpse of the world’s highest peak. Our yak fun continues on our Everest Base Camp trek day ten. TIMS (Trekkers Information Management System) cards register your information into the database in case of any kind of emergency happens in the region. We recommend the following based on a 12-14 day trek (please adjust for longer treks). I saved my celebration beers for my return to Lukla and it made the beer taste that much better. For a complete cent by cent cost breakdown of our trek to Everest Base Camp in 2020. How much money should I tip my Everest Base Camp Trek guide and porter? Everest Base Camp trek has a wide range of temperatures. You will also need a copy of your passport and provide two passport sized photos. Everest Base Camp Trek is the best adventurous activity every trekker dreams to accomplish. 15 day Everest Base Camp trek with G-Adventures starting and ending in Kathmandu. Trek to Everest Base Camp, following in the footsteps of the great climbing parties Explore Namche Bazaar and soak up the Sherpa culture; Walk amidst the world's highest mountain range, with incredible views of Everest, Nuptse, Lhotse and Ama Dablam; Visit the hilltop monastery at Thyangboche; Ascend Kala Pattar for close up views of Mt Everest; Key information. One of the big ones was how much does the Everest Base Camp trek cost? The path is soaks inside the Himalayan secured territory and gives awesome perspectives on different powerful 8,000ers and different tops in the district! Because Steve’s camera is much heavier than mine, we decided in the end to take my Canon 6D with the 24-105mm F1.4 lens and my ultra lightweight 50mm F1.8 lens. Our trek includes accommodation but not food and drink. Are you wondering how to plan the Everest Base camp Trek in Nepal? Please try again. One thing you must be wondering about is the typical Everest Base Camp trek cost. Find out more about the Everest Base Camp trek cost. As you will be trekking at high altitude (more than 4,000 meters) you will need to find a specific policy that covers this type of activity (see link below for recommendations). The Everest base camp trek duration is average 14 to 16 days. You will find a lot of conflicting information on the internet with regards to tipping guides and porters on an Everest Base Camp Trek. you will need additional mountaineering insurance which will likely double your premium. The cost of the trek to Everest Base Camp can vary greatly from as little as $600 to thousands of dollars. If you are planning for Everest Base Camp trekking but unknown about How much money to take on Everest Base Camp trek, then this article is for you. 3 years ago. For the Everest Base Camp Trek cost set out here we assume that you are planning to join an organised tour with either a local agent or a Western operator. How much money should I tip my Everest Base Camp Trek guide and porter? 3,678 posts. Everest Base Camp Trek is the best adventurous activity every trekker dreams to accomplish. Between $120-150 per person for a guide and and $50-$80 per person to be distributed to porters. Mount Everest and Everest Base Camp are in roughly the same place geographically speaking, of course. Save. Your email address will not be published. In many of the forums available on the internet, you may not get a satisfying answer to these questions; that is why this blog has been designed to answer the questions. In this article we have set out a detailed overview to help you budget and plan for your trek. The trekking season in Nepal is late September to May. I signed up for Everest Base Camp Trek with Third Rock Adventures. Package tour with a Nepali trekking company This is about the second most popular way to arrange a trek to Everest Base Camp. Seeing Everest is on my list, so saved when I can find the money to go. We recommend getting travel insurance for all trekking and climbing expeditions to Nepal. A room in a tea house costs NPR 400 – 450 per day (1 NPR is approximately 0.62 Indian rupees) . We have set out a full Everest Base Camp Packing List here but in short the key items include: a warm (up to -10 degree C) sleeping bag, a warm and waterproof jacket, light-weight hiking boots, trekking poles, a duffle bag and daypack, trekking trousers and shirts, base and second layer clothes, warm gloves, trekking and thermal socks, high UV protection sunglasses, a sun protection hat and beanie. Doing it on your own has plenty of benefits and isn’t hard to plan either. Altitude and beer don’t mix well and it will only make your trek more difficult. How much does the Everest base camp trek cost? For some great treks with reputable international companies take a look at these great tours. A bit of preparation will ensure you have a safe trek through one of the most beautiful regions in the world. Awesome! First off Congrats Lotte! We did it in 11 days, simply because we felt so great on the hike back to Lukla that we combined two trekking days into one. 6. You probably know that you should avoid caffeine and alcohol while trekking at high altitudes, so what does that leave for your beverage choices? If you plan to travel to the Southern region of Terai during the monsoon season you may need to take Malaria pills and prophylactics for Cholera – please confirm with your doctor. How much do you need, how much spending money do you need to take on your Everest Base Camp trek? trekking in Nepal travel insurance article, https://www.mountainiq.com/guides/trekking-in-nepal/routes/everest-base-camp-trek/. 3 years ago. 6. Average cost for trekking insurance (not mountaineering) = US$150 (30 days cover). We did try to save money by preparing well for the hike. Everest Base Camp Trek is most one of the bestselling trekking package in Nepal. Cost to trek to Everest Base Camp. i’m planning to get into an Everest Base Camp Trek Tour next year or 2020, and i was wondering if you could recommend any Italian or European Tour Operator (already seen AC and other operators from New Zealand and other countries). Trekkers stay in simple lodges along the way and enjoy spectacular mountain scenery of many of the world's tallest peaks in the Himalayas. Currently costs are as follows: Multiple entry, 15 days = US$25, Multiple entry, 30 days = US$40, Multiple entry, 90 days = US$100. I’d be curious how much it costs TOTAL once you’re in Nepal. Answer 1 of 3: Hi I leave for Nepal in 3 weeks and I have been unable to find anything on the internet that's recent and tells me how much cash to take on the EBC trek. You might also want to check out our detailed Everest Base Camp trek article which includes a day-to-day itinerary, route and altitude maps, best seasons to trek, FAQs and much more. For a standard Everest Base Camp trek, the overall cost of the trek can be anything from USD 1230 to 1485 excluding the international flights. These days, not only trekkers but also professional photographers are enchanted in Everest Region to capture the world’s highest Mt. I’m sure you’re wondering how much the Everest Base camp trek costs. The trek to Everest Base Camp is not to be confused with an expedition to summit Mount Everest. Our trip with Explore Himalaya cost us around $1200 per person plus the cost of food which averaged to be around $200 each and our tips to the porters and guides. Level Contributor . Answer 1 of 3: Hi I leave for Nepal in 3 weeks and I have been unable to find anything on the internet that's recent and tells me how much cash to take on the EBC trek. Reply. I recommend taking around £200 - £250 for the entire trip. Espoo. The EBC trek with return Lukla flight would then cost about 1250 euros. Below we have set out the seven main cost considerations: To enter Nepal you will need to have a visa. How amazing to get to the base camp of Everest. Alright, that’s the nitty gritty details of our daily travel budget on the Jiri – EBC trek! Everest Base Camp trek, one of the highest treks in the world, doesn’t have to come at a high price. Everest along with the serene landscape and beautiful scenery and sell the photos at a high price in their country. I would really appreciate your reply. Step Three: Trek to Everest Base Camp—Or Wherever. Yes, you can still smoke and do the Mt Everest base camp trek. The classic package to Everest Base Camp with EverTrek is £1500 per person and that includes pretty much everything Nepal. Average budget for spare cash / spending money = US$100-$200. Everest Base camp trek cost- International flights ; The cost of your flight to Kathmandu depends on when you book & where you’re flying from. Budget= $500-$1000 Everest Base camp trek cost- Visas & permits Shortest Everest Base Camp Trek – 10 Days, Everest Base Camp Kalapather Trek -12 Days, Everest Base Camp with Heli Return – 9 Days, Gokyo-Cho La Pass Everest Base Camp Trek – 18, Poon Hill Annapurna Base Camp Trek -09 Days, Langtang Valley Trekking with Gosaikunda – 16 Days, Upper Mustang Tiji Festival Trek – 18 Days, Shivapuri Trekking-Nagarkot-Dhulikhel to Panauti, Sundarijal to Chisapani-Nagarkot and Panauti Trekking, 1 Night 2 Days Chitwan Jungle Safari Tour, Money Required for Everest Base Camp Trek, Best Selling Trekking Packages in Everest Region, Scenic Mountain flight over the Himalayas (Kathmandu- Lukla- Kathmandu), Sherpa villages, culture and lifestyle, old monasteries, prayers flags, Prayer wheels, Exquisite massif (Mount Everest, Pumori, Ama Dablam, Lhotse, Nuptse), thrilling view of glacier (Khumbu), sensational trekking trails, high suspension bridges, unexposed flora and fauna en-route. We researched online, asked questions on forums and contacted people who had done it before. Everest Base Camp trek day ten Rogue yaks. The easiest ways to save money on the Everest Base Camp trail are: Bring your own drinking water (Lifestraw Water Filter Bottle/SteriPen/chloride pills). on How Much Money to take on Everest Base Camp Trek? 6.Everest Base Camp Trek Cost-Food and accommodation. The exciting hike to Everest Base Camp at 17,598 feet (5,364 meters) can be made in segments with or without a guide. Most people will do it in 12 days: 8 days to hike from Lukla to Everest Base Camp and then 4 days to trek back to Lukla. Companies such as Nomad and Dogtag provide good coverage of trekking. Why Trek to Everest Base Camp?

how much money to take on everest base camp trek

Skyrim Sun Damage Enchantment, Skyrim Bull Netch, First Day Of School Wishes For Preschool, The Opposite Of Ordinary Is One Word, How To Get Rid Of Spider Mites On Parsley,