Our climate is mild and they are growing in a mix of half pumice, so your mileage may vary. Taking care of an indoor Aloe Vera plant shouldn't be hard! Then, feel free to cut off and use up the bent over stem. Aloe vera plants are one of the easiest and most beneficial plants to keep in or around your home. Could this be due to over-watering? I water it about every 2 weeks. It’s droopy and sad. Aloe Vera plants are fast-growing succulents that can grow to a height of 3-feet. If you want to move it outside, put it in bright shade for a week or two while it recovers and then gradually introduce it to sun, stepwise, over the course of weeks. Aloe vera plants do well grown in direct sunlight, but sometimes too much light can damage your aloe's leaves. How to Treat a Wilting Aloe Vera. You may also notice a pale or leggy growth habit on the leaves. Otherwise your setup sounds good. It is used in treating several health issues as well. Water the plant more frequently if the dying aloe leaves appear limp, curled and thin. Aloe vera can help you and your household or area. Too much water can also be an issue and lead to an aloe plant flopping over. The Garden Helper is a free gardening encyclopedia and guides to growing and caring for gardens, plants and flowers. An aloe vera plant can survive equally well indoors, or at a shaded outdoor space in the Gulf. Lift Aloe vera from its pot. I keep her inside now. In addition to watering malpractice, incorrect container sizes can also be responsible for this common problem. Those are good candidates to cut off to use for burns. Aloes like very high light! I had bought specifically an indoor aloe. If your aloe vera plant is in the ground, cover it with a lightweight tarp or awning during the hottest, brightest hours of the day (2 to 3 hours of morning sunlight is sufficient). One sign that your aloe vera needs water is dropped slightly transparent leaves. I just cut this leaf off of my plant. I give her a long drink in the sink. It has grown a tremendous amount and has been repotted twice in that time. Aloe Vera Plant Leaves Bending and Has Weak Growth. As a bonus, your aloe will produce a tall stalk of small, bell-shaped flowers from time to time. Can I transplant it in the winter? Letting it get too cold can have the same effect, so don’t let your aloe get colder than 50 degrees Fahrenheit (10 degrees Celsius). Views: 4542, Replies: 3 » Jump to the end. Is this corner too dark? Now I'm not sure. Aloe Vera Plant Leaves Bending and Has Weak Growth If your Aloe has weak, floppy growth, and perhaps even leaves that are bent or creased, the most likely cause is not enough light. I do tend to leave her a bit as when I watered her more in the beginning she was unhappy. aloe vera plant leaves bending Home Uncategorized aloe vera plant leaves bending. Pests. My aloe plant is doing much better now in terms of hydration. I often forget until I see that the leaves are all bending towards the light, tilting the plant. It's only my second aloe plant so I'm still working on figuring it out. A shallow container won’t allow the plant to develop enough strong roots to remain upright. Hi there, I have had this aloe for over a year now and it doesn't seem to be doing very well since I moved. It gets a lot of indirect sunlight. Aloe vera plants are susceptible to pest infestations. I have discussed some in the next section. Please help. Use these convenient icons to share this page on various social media platforms: Only the members of the Members group may reply to this thread. Insert your finger into the soil and check the soil moisture. Not only are they simple to care for, but they also offer many health benefits, such as the acceleration of burn heals, prevention of wrinkles, dental plaque reduction- and that’s only the tip of the iceberg. On several of my aloe vera plants, the leaves suddenly became kinked. Here is a link that might be useful: Aloe Info, Help, my aloe is turning brown from the stem. Bending aloe leaves. Any thoughts?? Aloe vera needs bright, natural light to grow and thrive. Lack of sunlight can weaken the leaves and cause them to flop. As you can see, it is often caused by overwatering the plant. Rather, they just need to be watered when the soil feels completely dry to the touch. My aloe seemed dying. The aloe leaves can bend due to dry rot disease. I gave up the idea of seeing my aloe healthy and green as several leaves became yellow and two of them even turned black. How to Take Care of Leaves to Make them Green and Healthy? by on August 29, 2020 0 Like. Following the advice of hoovb, I changed the mix, put the plant outside for the summer in a wider pot, and kept careful watch. Step 3 Examine the crown of Aloe vera, where the leaves emerge from the root system., where the leaves emerge from the root system. She definitely has been leaning and we turned her to even it out but then she fell over. An aloe vera plant can easily fill a 3 gallon (10 inch) pot once it's old enough to start offsetting. Keep reading for details. With little care, the plant provides numerous benefits for our complete body. I've had it for about a year and the leaves are bending and drying up. What could be causing this? Hello. The aloe now has eight leaves. Get it out of direct (outdoor) sun if it has been inside for a while. 7 posts • Page 1 of 1. Find a spot inside right next to your sunniest window, and park the plant there to recover. Aloe vera is an herbaceous perennial in the family Liliaceae grown for its succulent leaves which have a variety of culinary and medicinal uses. It's grown significantly in the last 6 months, but it's leaves are bending and is starting to tip over. I have watered her and that didn’t help. How to Use Aloe Vera Leaves 1) I use the leaves to tackle skin irritations. document.write(''); I got it from a nursery and they said I didn’t need to add anything. I'd most likely stick it outside on bright light with little or no direct sun (shielded on the south and west) and let it abide awhile. To combat root and leaf rot, plant aloe vera in a sandy, cactus-mix soil. Over the last 1-2 months it has begun to lean over in . As seen in the picture, the lower leaves are watered stained, I hadn't given it much importance thinking it is just the natural process of the plant shedding its lower leaves. I rotate the plant once a week. Your Aloe vera looks healthy and happy.
Once creased they will not uncrease or unbend. It starts near the tip and is most noticeable on older leaves. Aloe Vera plants exude health, so that even when they have a break or wound, out shoots a new plant. by on August 29, 2020 0 Like. It’s usually safe to use also vera directly from the plant or you can buy it in gel form. Bunny0306 Full Member Posts ... the next leaf has a brown spot and is soft and bending in the middle It was originally in a window with part sun and I would let the soil dry out before watering. Hi there, I have had this aloe for over a year now and it doesn't seem to be doing very well since I moved. This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google The Aloe vera plant has a short, stout stem and a rosette of fleshy, lanceolate leaves which have a serrated margin of small white teeth. Prized for its attractive foliage and medicinal benefits, aloe vera provides a low-maintenance potted plant option. In time (and by now that has probably happened!) Now I'm not sure. Though it is difficult for an aloe vera to wilt and die, still it can happen. They also require quite a bit of sunlight and too little (or too much) can damage the plant's leaves. Hello. Should I cut the stem off and let it dry and re root? aloe vera plant leaves bending Home Uncategorized aloe vera plant leaves bending. Terms of Service apply. Even better, aloe plants … Sad Aloe Vera w/pic. Putting out into lots of sun straight away will stress and/or shock the plant. Aloe vera is the most useful plant in the world and has at least 6 natural antiseptics for killing mold and bacteria… My aloe vera plant is very special to me. Step 3. It isn’t a low light houseplant. This is a plant that grows upward and inevitably will start to lean in one direction or another as it gets taller. Please help me because I don't want it to die, they are very beautiful plants. Preferably one that has at least some direct sunshine. If that were mine I'd assume it's on the way out, and desperate times beget desperate measures so (in this climate!) Views: 4542, Replies: 3 » Jump to the end. When excessive nutrients are carried to the leaves, it becomes dark and eventually black. All the leaves were upright...this lasted for 3 weeks or so. An aloe vera plant is wobbly because of insufficient light. You can easily make your own juice at home, this way you are sure that you’re getting 100% of the plant’s goodness. Welcome to The Garden Helper! You can support it at the … The key to controlling the size of Aloe Vera plants is to propagate them because they will produce pups and those grow new plants. What can the poor thing do if it has no strong leg to stand on? I'm glad it isn't dying, which was my concern. One of the leaves on my aloe vera plant is bent. I water her when she seems to need it. The species is also used for decorative purposes and grows successfully indoors as a potted plant. If your Aloe has weak, floppy growth, and perhaps even leaves that are bent or creased, the most likely cause is not enough light. Aloe vera plants should be kept between 60 and 75 °F (15 and 24 °C). Aloe leaves bend and crease easily. The aloe vera plant holds most of its water in its leaves, so dropping leaves often indicate underwatering. A leggy growth habit and/or pale leaves are other indications of insufficient light. Few people aren't familiar with the ubiquitous Aloe vera plant: the gel from its fleshy leaves are so widely coveted for cosmetics and medicinal uses that this succulent is cultivated on large farms in Asia, Mexico, and in parts of the United States. If you look at the Aloe FAQ on this Forum you'll find more information, but the plant is eminently salvageable. It happens inside more often than out, and it isn't the cat - he isn't allowed in the house. The good news is that there is likely an easy fix. Oxfordshire. Allow soil to dry completely between waterings. The aloe vera plant is a perennial with thick, light green succulent leaves. Out of like 20 something houseplants, it is my favorite. aloe vera plant leaves bending. Quite a few of the leaves are bent and eventually when this happens they break off at the bend so I'm losing a lot of leaves. It looks even sadder than usual with the wrinkled leaves at the bottom since I didn't water it for like 2 weeks but the leaves always grow pointy and upright like in the middle then just point down like the outer ones. Plants that are kept indoors tend to bend towards the sunlight so that they can use it for photosynthesis. The Garden Helper is a free gardening encyclopedia and guides to growing and caring for gardens, plants and flowers. Once the blooms fade, you can snip the stem off at the base. There are over 300 varieties of the aloe plant; some varieties grow short stubby leaves while others can grow over 15 feet tall. But if it is cause for concern please let me know. Also, be sure that the range does not vary too much as the plant … I suspect that part of this aloe vera plant flopped over syndrome is because our house plants have too shallow a pot or container for the size of root that it takes to hold up a big healthy plant. Aloe vera is a medicinal plant that’s been used to treat various health conditions for thousands of years. The plants tend to like to be a bit on the dry side and most problems are caused by overwatering or incorrect potting medium. It starts near the tip and is most noticeable on older leaves. Aloe vera plants are fairly simple plants to maintain, but can perish when given too much attention. It’ll eventually go away. In this article, we will explore this subject in detail and share what you can do to fix an aloe plant that has started growing sideways. but thats cool. There could be other reasons too, but this is the most common reason. The aloe vera plant is an easy, attractive succulent that makes for a great indoor companion. Plants grown in very hot sunlight can become sunburned, leading to browning. Every month or so. An evergreen perennial, it originates from the Arabian Peninsula, but grows wild in tropical, semi-tropical, and arid climates around the world. How is your plant now, do you still need help? For thousands of years, aloe vera has been one of the most common medicinal plants to stand the test of time. Not much direct sunlight. You will find it helpful to water more often in hot, dry, windy weather -- or less often in overcast, humid, cool weather. Lack of enough light causes the leaves to bend and the plant to weaken. When little Aloe plants get 2 leaves, you can plant them in pots. You May Also Be Interested In: Aloe Vera Plant Leaves Bending (6 Causes and Solutions) Aloe Vera Plant Turning Dark Green And How To Fix It. So it needs the amount of water it gets and it has succulent soil so I’m at a loss. The leaf would get very thin in a spot and bend over. Historians have found evidence of aloe vera use dating back as far as 2200 BC in Mesopotamia, where clay tablets carved with Sumerian hieroglyphics mentioned using the plant medicinally.It’s also believed that aloe was a staple in ancient Egypt, Greece and China. Ideally you want to monitor the moisture in the soil and time the watering cycle so you water when the soil is starting to go dry. Then, feel free to cut off and use up the bent over stem. Lv 4. You can see the yellowish latex dripping out. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Your Aloe vera looks healthy and happy. If an aloe vera plant has droopy or mushy leaves, that's a sign that it is being overwatered. Not finding exactly what I need though. and then i decided to keep it outdoors and it just got worse. I just don't know what to do, it’s dying from the tip to the base of the plaint. It seems like its fully alive. The leaf would get very thin in a spot and bend over. Aloe Vera plant at least 5 years old; Optional: 500mg powdered Vitamin C or 400 IU vitamin E ; To make Aloe Vera gel in the traditional way, we need a plant that is at least 5/6 years old. That was working fine. Every week see the 10 best gardening photos to inspire your gardening projects. Without dividing the pups from the mother plant, Aloe Vera plants can grow too compact. Could you please tell me what's wrong with my aloe vera plant? You have to identify the problem first, then jump into the solutions. I’m guessing that the base is a bit stretched and the top is not, so it’s more heavy. Lack of light causes the plant to weaken and the leaves may crease or bend at the base or in the middle. Do not rinse the roots with water. Find where the offsets are attached to the mother plant and separate them using pruning shears, scissors, or a … Yet, in some situations, you should protect the plant from too much sun.Especially at the beginning of cultivation direct sunlight is only suitable to a limited extent. aloe vera plant leaves bending. Let me know if the subtitles are okay or if yall prefer voice narration. Aloe Vera Plant Turning Dark Green Due to Overwatering . I water probably once a week, and I recently moved it outside to a covered porch on hotter days. I am thinking of transplanting the plants into individual pots or a big one. I water my aloes about once a week. if ($(window).width() < 1025) { It has grown a tremendous amount and has been repotted twice in that time. Just updating my 3 Musketeers. }, © 1972 - 2020 National Gardening Association, Times are presented in US Central Standard Time, Today's site banner is by arctangent and is called "Landscaping with grasses". Often, these pests affect the leaves of the plant which can … Aloe plants don't really operate on a timetable. Less water (actually 1x a month now) is suggested for the winter, and put it outside when it's warm again. It's been in this place for a month now and it looks like the new leaves are trying to run away from the corner. 1 decade ago. And I'd stop watering it except when it got almost completely dry. It had gotten sunburned at my previous home but had settled into a good light situation. I tried to change the situation with the help of new fertilizers and transplanting, but everything was in vain. And suddenly you find that your aloe vera plant showing symptoms like blackening of stems staring from the root zone. Aloe vera plants' dirt should be soaked, but allowed to completely dry out between waterings. She has this long stem as her leaves tend to brown and wilt once in awhile and we cut them. Or could it be rot from poor drainage? Aloe vera (/ ˈ æ l oʊ iː / or / ˈ æ l oʊ /) is a succulent plant species of the genus Aloe. I have an aloe vera plant that was given to me 2 years ago. Ask a Question forum: "Bending" Aloe vera leaves. :/, Fanning leaves offer a striking rosette alternative, but this plant has all the benefits of regular succulents and more, This compact, sun-loving aloe hybrid thrives where many aloes don’t, Bright yellow flowering spikes decorate this popular aloe from late winter into spring, much to the delight of hummingbirds, Plant this Dr. Seuss-like evergreen for an added character in your garden, Here's how to know if covering that brick is a sin or solution, Combining beautiful fruit, vivid fall leaves and low maintenance, this tree is a winner in the garden, With as many green hues as leaves in a forest, it's easy to find one that grows on you, Drugs, sex, excess — the home design industry is rife with stories that will blow your mind, or at least leave you scratching your head, Corner drawers, appliance garages, platter storage and in-counter knife slots are a few details you may not want to leave out, Three architects lay out guidelines for useful and efficient storage that can still leave your kitchen feeling open, Passaic County Ferguson Bath, Kitchen & Lighting Gallery, 13 Popular Kitchen Storage Ideas and What They Cost, How to Plan Your Kitchen Storage for Maximum Efficiency, Ferguson Bath, Kitchen & Lighting Gallery. Ok the pic isn’t appearing for me on mobile so hopefully it’s there?? Source(s): https://owly.im/a8R3k. From The Garden Forum: Hi all! It's planted too deep in soil that, I'm guessing, needs drainage material added to it. I just noticed today that one of my aloes is turning slightly brown at the center. Because I store it in the fridge, the cool goo feels oh so good. Im worried about the puckering in her base as that’s new. We Released The Aloe HandBook CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE >> The tips have been turning dark brown in spots but not wilting. Am I watering it too much? Sad Aloe Vera w/pic. They can survive in semi-deserts and steppes. It is cultivated for agricultural and medicinal uses. Gain access to free articles, tips, ideas, pictures and everything gardening, . More sun is needed, for sure, and introduce to brighter light gradually. Please help me because I don't want it to die, they are very beautiful plants. Move your plant to a brighter window. Over the last 1-2 months it has begun to lean over in . Is that too much? If the crown feels soft and appears rotten, and if there is a foul odor in the region, the plant suffers from extreme rot and may not survive. Questions like this should be posted with the "cacti & succulents" tag and then there will be lots of advice forthcoming. I have not checked her roots. It had gotten sunburned at my previous home but had settled into a good light situation. Lower leaves also slowly yellow and die back as they age. Of course, that might kill it; might not. Besides possessing healing properties, aloe vera plants are known to propagate easily with a little know-how. cezar Oct 31, 2018 11:30 AM CST. The plant gets a good deal of sunlight, it is about two feet wide. Aloe Vera Plant Leaves Bending. This disease is quite serious and often results in killing the aloe vera plant. it will shoot up fresh leaves. Aloe leaves bend and crease easily. How to prevent Aloe vera plants from turning red? It's been in this place for a month now and it looks like the new leaves are trying to run away from the corner. Plants in pots or containers should be cared for sure. It seemed to stop declining, which was a relief. Then, feel free to cut off and use up the bent over stem. Privacy Policy and The more frequently you cut an Aloe plant, the higher the risk of killing it. How to Grow Aloe Vera From a Leaf (And Use It): This tutorial will instruct you on how to grow aloe vera and how to use it. Preferably one that has at least some direct sunshine. Once creased they will not uncrease or unbend. Maybe under a tree or in the tomatoes. If you find out at an early stage you can fix the problem and solve your aloe vera from further damage. Other reasons could also make the aloe vera plant wobbly. As a rule of thumb, water aloe plants until soil is completely soaked. Thanks for the replies! I’ve had this aloe for 4 years and it’s potted in cacti soil. I have it in a draining pot, with cactus soil and a layover of rock on top. Aloe vera plants in the garden need no such care, just little watering would be enough. 5 years ago . Don’t worry it’s just the nature of this useful beast – there’s nothing wrong with it. I figured out my aloe is Lace Aloe, but mine looks very sad compared to what it’s supposed to look like and I don’t know why. Here’s how to grow and care for aloe vera plants in your home! aloe vera plant leaves bending. On several of my aloe vera plants, the leaves suddenly became kinked. I just don't know what to do, it’s dying from the tip to the base of the plaint. I tried google image search with these pictures and I got crazy results. I was upset as all efforts to help the plant were ineffective. (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); if ($(window).width() > 1024) { Brush the soil gently from the roots so you can view as much of the root system as possible. 7 posts • Page 1 of 1. Hi. Aloe vera is one of the best plants for housing as it is easy to grow and look. If I have a skin irritation (rash, bug bite, etc) I rub the cut aloe vera leaf all over it. If the crown still looks healthy, it's … That was working fine. Aloe Vera plants exude health, so that even when they have a break or wound, out shoots a new plant. It's impossible to provide too much sun inside. document.write(''); My aloe plant is not growing right. How to Treat a Wilting Aloe Vera. If you’re willing to invest in the cost and upkeep of this plant, consider these points in spiral aloe care: The plant grows best on a sharp incline, as in its native habitat. Been reading through as many posts as I can and googling as well. Rotate the plant to prevent it from leaning and falling over. Either way, if a leaf breaks, it may be possible to utilize these steps and grow another aloe plant. Is this corner too dark? Quite a few of the leaves are bent and eventually when this happens they break off at the bend so I'm losing a lot of leaves. While the aloe vera plant can live in temperatures outside of this range, this is the ideal range (especially if you are keeping the plant indoors). Following the advice of hoovb, I changed the mix, put the plant outside for the summer in a wider pot, and kept careful watch. To keep them potted indoors or in good shape to be used as a potted Aloe on a patio, they do need pruning, but never regular. } I would simply (but gently) tug the babies out once you see rootlets, keeping as much of a rootlet on each one as you can, and plant them in a new pot. It is leaning to one side. Just a little the green has returned to its leaves and it is sprouting. Yet, in some situations, you should protect the plant from too much sun.Especially at the beginning of cultivation direct sunlight is only suitable to a limited extent. This is true, but there are also other reasons your plant's leave are dropping and transparent. Examine the crown of Aloe vera, where the leaves emerge from the root system. This means the plant has begun to use up its own inner moisture stores, which causes the plant to look deflated. How to Grow Spiral Aloe. I’ve found that leaves you buy in the store don’t have this “funky” smell. If you had indoor aloe vera then at the time of moving them out start with shady spots and slowly transit it … Shield your outdoor aloe vera plant during the hottest, brightest hours. Although, aloe vera can be grown outside in regions 8 through 10 which do not experience snow or heavy frost. All the leaves were upright...this lasted for 3 weeks or so. The pic I have in my book shows a Aloe vera plant that has about 65% of its foliage drapping kind of like a claw over it's pot. What is causing this? Could you please tell me what's wrong with my aloe vera plant? Why is my aloe vera plant leaves bending. The other two aloes in the pot are fine. Water issues have got to be the number one cause of problems with aloe vera. Helping gardeners grow their dreams since 1997. There are many ways to protect your aloe plants from turning red. diagnosis houseplants plant-health aloe. This is a very rough depiction of what I am speaking about. If you don’t care properly for aloe, you may notice leaves curling or covered with black spots. Prized for its attractive foliage and medicinal benefits, aloe vera provides a low-maintenance potted plant option. Aloe is easy to grow and care for which makes for a great houseplant. Depending on the location of … Aloe grows in direct sunlight but too much direct sunlight can be dangerous and damage the plant. It should "see" the sun for hours a day indoors. Leave a reply. TGH. My plant is very large and I cut a leave or two every year from the very bottom for use. kristenmeason. My aloe is just sad I guess. It seems like someone snapped it in two and the green skin is keeping it together (the skin is all one piece. Could the brown be caused by the small pot? Let’s know about the potential problem so that you can identify your own and apply the solution. Bunny0306 Full Member Posts ... the next leaf has a brown spot and is soft and bending in the middle It was originally in a window with part sun and I would let the soil dry out before watering. Welcome to The Garden Helper! As soon as I transplant them into a bigger container, they grow … You might want to consider a new bigger pot in the near future. If you have a leaning or drooping aloe, consider the above issues and make sure you provide the plant with the right growing conditions. The leaves still feel "normal" to the touch and are very green. A couple of the older leaves have also fallen off during this time (the part that attaches the leaf to the plant turned brown and dried up, pinching the leaf off of the plant). Locate the plant in proper lighting for the temperatures in your area. It happens inside more often than out, and it isn't the cat - he isn't allowed in the house. To heal the sunburned aloe vera, move it (or them) to a shady spot and then diffuse light. Try to avoid too thick a layer of top dressing (the rocks on top of the soil) to avoid problems with moisture retention... aim for a layer 1-2 rocks thick, if that's not what you already have. TGH. How to fix. My aloe plant is not growing right. Once creased they will not uncrease or unbend. cezar Oct 31, 2018 11:30 AM CST. Lower leaves also slowly yellow and die back as they age. To keep them potted indoors or in good shape to be used as a potted Aloe on a patio, they do need pruning, but never regular. The soil is not too wet and the plant is not mushy at all.
Nevertheless, Aloe vera plant leaves will turn red when exposed to strong, constant sunlight. Use spray with pure water to clean them at least once a week in winter and twice a week in summer. These plants, which are a member of the succulent family, maintain their moisture levels fairly well without frequent watering and can become sickly if the soil is too moist. I didn’t add anything to it. Bigger pot though and should I cut her back somewhere? Not receiving enough light can cause its leaves to start to bend or droop, so if the plant is kept indoors, leave it by the windowsill and rotate periodically to ensure even growth in all directions. Aloe Vera Plant Leaves Deflated. Aloe vera plant leaves bending due to low light, fungal diseases, and low temperature. I agree that the brighter the light, the stronger the leaves will become (though frying your aloe is not good for it, either). At first, prune the affected parts of the plant. However, a lot of people struggle with knowing how much to water the Aloe Vera Plant. I've had it for about a year and the leaves are bending and drying up. Dead leaves that are left to fall to the base of the plant without being removed can attract pests. New here. One of them (the newest one) is still standing upright. Just be aware that the surface layer of soil dries out very fast compared to the soil at depth (which is what counts) so you might need to push in a chopstick or use a moisture meter to get an accurate sense of what's going on.

gibson es 335 studio for sale

Introduce Yourself Powerpoint Presentation Sample, Yarn That Doesn't Shed, What Do Bees Do With Pollen On Their Legs, Sunday Riley Luna Before Or After Moisturizer, Pizzaque Portable Oven, Pruning Geraniums Winter, Stihl Hs 45 Hedge Trimmer Parts, Things To Do In London July 2020, Chilled Corn Soup With Crab, Antony Julius Caesar Monologue, Role Play Assessment Example,