Thanks so much for your time and thanks again for the link Lottsknots.....Chuck . I also have a vintage Martin D-18, and a ten year old D-15. Year. On a side note.....Blue Ridge (Saga) had been selling laminated pau ferro guitars as "Brazilian rosewood" for several years. I am just curious. Blueridge made only a limited quantity of these guitars. Dreadnought, Jumbo. A lovely natural high-gloss finish is standard on every guitar, and each Prewar Series guitar is fully shop-adjusted and tested prior to shipment. Wood surface on guitar body is damaged due to low humidity- it is covered throughout with hairline ridges/cracks that run from top to bottom, along the direction of the wood grain. In fact its the only All solid guitar with hand selected Brazilian Rosewood used for its backs and sides available on the market for under $ 3700! Just a thought. China. The Blueridge BR-160 - "Martin-like" Acoustic Guitar Under $1,000. Favored for its volume, power, and abundant overtones, it is the rosewood by which all others are compared. It really really played like, felt like, sounded like a Martin, but with several similar and very nice guitars in my house, I couldn't justify keeping that money in that guitar. I use and like Pau ferro as it bends well and machines great. Sell one like this. A very well-crafted guitar with particularly nice grain and color. Condition:--Ended: Nov 02, 2020, 06:45:54 PM EST. 000 Acoustic Guitar Features: Select solid Sitka spruce top Hand-carved forward X-pattern parabolic braces Mahogany back and sides 000 body size Low profile mahogany neck Rosewood fingerboard Dovetail neck joint at 14th fret 25-1/2" scale length Rosewood headstock overlay Rosewood bridge Ornate mother-of-pearl peghead and fingerboard inlays 2,444 22. Opens image gallery. Sold Out. This modern incarnation of the original prewar American dreadnought comes crafted with a select solid spruce top, hand-carved X-bracing, choice solid Brazilian rosewood back and sides, ebony fingerboard, ebony bridge, and a traditional dovetail neck joint for pure Golden Era tone. Blueridge BR-280 Pre-War Brazilian Rosewood Guitar. Skip to main content Skip to footer site51332257140206 site51332277963984698242 New H82506 Blueridge Contemporary Series BR-70 Dreadnought Acoustic Guitar site51332257140206 false Like. I love Blueridge guitars, but just like Martins they vary wildly guitar to guitar. The BR-140 is Blueridge’s mid-line instrument, with others offering solid Indian rosewood back and sides on up to solid Brazilian rosewood. Buyer assumes responsibility for all return shipping costs unless the item was not received as described. Baby Dreadnought (1) Dreadnought (25) Dreadnought Cutaway Electric (6) Grand Auditorium (4) OOO (17) OOO Cutaway Electric (6) Parlor (3) Round Shoulder Dreadnought (5) Super Jumbo (2) Tenor (4) Blueridge Blueridge BG-140 Historic Series Slope Shoulder Dreadnought Guitar $ 1,475.00. Congratulations, great guitar, and I really like all that "bling" too. P. peghead designs. PreWar-style, scalloped and "Forward-X" pattern top bracing. Limit 3 per customer. The list price on the guitar has jumped erratically over the past 3 1/2 years. I know in todays market its almost impossible to find a brazilian rosewood dreadnought guitar for that kind of price. Filter by Guitar Body Shape. Then suddenly it jumped to around $4000 list and is still listed on many ads as having a $3995 list. Shop the top brands at the best prices all while receiving free shipping! 1972-75 Vintage Classic GIBSON BLUE RIDGE Rosewood Bluegrass Acoustic Guitar. Made In. Model. The Blueridge BR-280 Prewar Series Dreadnought Acoustic Guitar meets all the prewar specifications for a D-45. If you travel with your guitar you might want to investigate the laws regarding taking Brazilian rosewood across borders. Let me know your experiences! The guitar has loads of wavy crazing everywhere but it does photograph clearly, but it is there. Previous page. Limited availability. C $299.68 shipping. The secret of the tone is in the close-grained Adirondack spruce top wood and the forward-x brace parabolic bracing that gave the originals their legendary tone and volume. Picture Information. Registered Member. Videos. This comfortable 000 sized acoustic guitar comes crafted with a select solid spruce top, hand-carved X-bracing, choice solid Brazilian rosewood back and sides, ebony fingerboard, ebony bridge, and a traditional dovetail neck joint for pure Golden Era tone. If you have some use it. Free shipping for many products! Continental U.S.: Standard $80 flat shipping rate. All in all, this guitar has a very unique sound and feel, and is a gorgeous example of the quality of Blueridge guitars. Brazilian Rosewood Body Material Wood Fretboard Material Ebony Scale Length 25.62 Top Material Spruce Wood Neck Material Type Mahogany Number of Strings 6 Guitar Bridge System Hardtail Bridge Feedback Would you like to tell us about a lower price? Description, Di Giorgio Autor 3 Serie Artistica 1971 Guitar Brazilian Rosewood, Dimensions, Approx. contact Derek: www.derekferwerda.com a/v by Brian Walton source. Copyright © 1995-2020 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. Videos for related products. It is crafted with a select solid spruce top, hand-carved X-bracing, premium solid Brazilian rosewood back and sides, ebony fingerboard, ebony bridge, and a … Sell it yourself. Our Price: US $ 2,771.25. ... Ind Rosewood Guitar Pick Thumb & Finger Impression Rain-Drop Carved Tonal Sound. Price: US $1,069.00 (approx C $1,387.08) View original item. I just sold a Blueridge BR-260 (2003 Model Brazilian Rosewood) that for some reason, I just did not bond with. Buyer receives a full refund in their original payment method less any shipping costs and a 10% restocking fee. 28 watching. Martin's own D … Guitar is currently in Yellville, AR (72687). Light, bright, and happy, this acoustic shines both musically and aesthetically. Please select from the Options below: Body Style: Qty: Manufacturer: Blueridge Guitars SKU: BR-280. It's really not for me to judge; but I will ponder some things. It seems to me that new guitar prices have gone up substantially in the last 5 years. They recently changed their ad copy to 'Santos rosewood' on the BR-70. 7,990 162. Condition New. Our BR-280 and BR-283, for example, is made from the finest rosewood, with delicate abalone inlay on every border and lavish, original M.O. I realize I can't sell it as new but it is a perfect mint condition instrument. Quantity. Likewise, I have had other guitars, Martins in particular, in both Mahogany and Rosewood that I did not like and sold, including a D-45 and D-35. But at the original price (street in the $1500/1600 range) it was a good buy on a Brazilian rosewood guitar… 1983 Franklin OM No. Solid Sitka Spruce top. The Blueridge PreWar Series is the finest line of guitars we have ever built. Up for sale is this lovely 1969 Gibson “Blue Ridge“ acoustic guitar. Including this one. Protect Your Stuff 2-year protection plan: $93.99 Buy Now. C $16,938.98 . We found something similar. The only good Brazilian rosewood out there these days is in the hands of hand builders. Online shopping for Musical Instruments from a great selection of Electric Guitars, Acoustic Guitars, Acoustic-Electric Guitars, Classical & Nylon-String Guitars & more at everyday low prices. Faithfully delivers solid pre-war tone with a sharp modern look. Our very finest dreadnought guitar combines the rarest, most select woods with the most fastidious craftsmanship to create a guitar that even the finest artist would be proud to play! Combine the finest modern workmanship, the rarest, costliest tonewoods and lavish, abalone pearl inlay on every border and you have the finest new guitar that money can buy—the Blueridge BR-283A!

blue ridge brazilian rosewood guitar

Prince2 Practitioner Exam Format, Southwest Steak Seasoning, Plumeria Black Leaves, Golden Eagle Cat, Horror Music Sound Effects Mp3, Ground Cinnamon Air Freshener, Hippeastrum Reginae Common Name, Testability In Vlsi, Msi Gl75 9sdk-063, Bourbon And Applejack Cocktail, Macbook Pro 16 Review, Kerastase Blond Absolu Serum Overnight,