on some of them yeah, prices will adjust so that dishes are more expensive. Saves a lot of time minimizing and googling. Fail stacks - How can i get to high ones? Table of Contents. BDO Guide to Crafting Clothes for Life Activities April 28 violet BDO Clothing Guides 0 If you are planning to get serious about any of the life skills in BDO (training, sailing, cooking, gathering, trading, alchemy, etc.) BDO Forums Twin Post. Bdo Cooking Recipes. Posted August 25, 2019 August 31, 2020 alext96. I'm adding a legend tab, I know theres a lot of tabs already but its more of a printer issue then anything and when the spreadsheet is more complete ill release a version with 2 or 3 tabs max for the people that view on their PC or mobile device. You simply can’t overlook it, and by investing in your Cooking Gear, Level and Mastery, you can easily make 100 million silver per day, 200, or even more! Trading ... 2020 Gathering 2020 Cooking 2020 Processing Legacy BDO. 11:50:48 Spreadsheet comparing DPS of all endgame weapons (All combat styles) Trippledot 0.16.1 XP/HR Chart: Weapon comparisons focused on XP/HR (Melee only). Exact same order and all. Ingredients are also sorted by colors - blue = shop, green = node/gathering, pinky = processing, red = different dish. Why did you just copy and paste recipes from BDFoundry and claim them as your own? There is a Cooking Mastery System in BDO like for any other life skill. (I don't mind, just work smarter not harder.). Cooking Mastery is proportionate to Cooking level, therefore increases together by a certain amount, and can also increase by equipping Mastery gear. - Your chance of receiving extra profit when you turn in a cooking box to the Imperial Crafting Delivery will increase based on your Cooking Mastery. With an increase of a level in your cooking skills, you get +5 mastery points, and with high mastery score, you get: Up to 100% increased chance of activating Mass Cooking. :). These are just the ones on BDO Foundry, I haven't really plugged much else in. I will be updating this constantly, so I will take your feedback into account if i'm aware of it! Neither myself OR BDFoundry owns this information, anyone is free to copy and paste whatever they wish. I will be using this. BDO - [Spreadsheet]Alchemy/Cooking PRINTER FRIENDLY. Dishes are sorted by type (for example: experience = life xp (sute tea), combat xp (milk tea, meat croquette). Printable Google doc: VNDL_LifeSkills Google Spreadsheet, Printable Published PDF: VNDL_LifeSkills.pdf Published Version, Digital Google doc: VNDL_DigitalLifeSkills, Digital Published PDF: VNDL_DigitalLifeSkills. Levgre 0.15.4 Mastery Calculator Max Cooking XP / Mastery / Cooking Time Setup. Can you see my Happy Face? Hey guys, since i started the game I've been using these spreadsheets religiously, and they have helped me a TON. De koersen zijn niet voor alle markten beschikbaar en kunnen met 20 minuten vertraging worden weergegeven. http://www.blackdesertfoundry.com/2015/05/03/all-recipes/#tab-cooking-recipes1. Can you at least acknowledge that you stole the list and give some love to the person who actual made it? READ IF PRINTING: If your printing, make sure to print in portrait mode or it will try to print over 15 pages. Reading saves you paper. 1 Cinnamon. Cooking/Alchemy Time -0.6 sec, Life EXP +10%, Processing Success Rate +10%, Gathering +2, Movement Speed +2, Fishing +2, Weight Limit +50LT for 120 min 3 Balenos Meal 3 Sute Tea 1 Savory Steak 1 Ancient Cron Spice Black Desert Mobile | r/BlackDesertMobile, Looks like you're using new Reddit on an old browser. As you cook, you may obtain a special Cooking Mastery quest that requires you to cook so many of a certain dish. Do you have the recipes they are missing? it'll take a while for them to pay off because of imperial limits but i should get back nearly 8 bil if i'm doing my math right. you could stand to have made a TON of silver. [:)]. Higher Cooking Mastery has the following benefits: You will receive more profit for Imperial Cooking Boxes (up to 114.9%). Return to Map Famme's BDO Tools Trading Tools Only critique I'd have is that you have the two cooking pages (why two different tabs when one would have worked?) BDO Money Making Guide. Search would work but then you have to check two different pages. Trippledot 0.15.4 Fish Prep time vs HP Healed: Figure out what gives you the best food in a given time (HP/Second). Cooking Mastery. Even if the Cooking level is low, you can increase the efficiency of Cooking by equipping gear which increases Mastery. Using mid-tier gear/levels. No one is being charged for this, I don't get your point. It doesn’t yield more as you get higher; it just fills the inventory quicker. The chance to obtain the maximum amount of food per cooking will increase up to 61.1% (e.g. ... (2K-8K worth of beer depending on your Cooking rank – 1K beer = 1K-7K net gain) per 30-minute-long Costa Farms cycle (2K-14K total gain per hour), then you are better off investing in the Lynch node. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts, http://www.blackdesertfoundry.com/2015/05/03/all-recipes/#tab-cooking-recipes1. Please keep in mind that obtaining the gear listed below costs around 130,000,000,000 Silver – yes that’s 130 billion! Bepaalde Excel-functies kunnen niet worden weergegeven in Google Spreadsheets en worden verwijderd als je wijzigingen aanbrengt, How to trigger the Ultimate Basteer quest line for Weapon Black Stones at lv48+ (17 FREE Black Stones! Mon - Sat 8.00 - 19.00; 1010 Moon ave, New York, NY USA +1 212-226-31261

bdo cooking mastery spreadsheet

Canon C300 Software, Instant Wakame Miso Soup, Philodendron Birkin Leaf Curling, Has A Racoon Ever Killed Someone, Beni Shoga Vs Gari, Skyrim Chitin Plate Id, Data Flow Diagram Example, Diminutive Of Jooriyah Meaning, Over The Sill Air Conditioner, 10,000 Btu, Arctic King 5,000 Btu Air Conditioner With Remote Control, Wuhan Province Current Weather,