(1)This remote controller is a replacement and Compatible for Arctic King Window air conditioner remote control model: R09B/BGE (2)Display in Fahrenheit. Thank you for posting your review of the Arctic King 25,000 BTU Wi-Fi Smartphone Compatible Window Air Conditioner. Would have given 5 stars but 1 arrived with a big dent in the case. Multiple fan speeds and cooling settings make this unit ideal for reaching your optimal comfort level. to see all the coverage offered for each product. User manuals, Arctic King Air Conditioner Operating guides and Service manuals. This button opens a dialog that displays additional images for this product with the option to zoom in or out. im disabled and dont have the funds for this nor the health not to mention the cost and struggle it took to get the thing installed and fact that it only cooled one area of my home to begin with. It's quiet for an AC unit of this size and it barely drips condensation outside. Energy Efficient, Remote Controlled, Easy Installation, What others said when purchasing this item, this item sucks broke in 38days of purchase, Hello George. If you are looking to cool down a large room, this is perfect. Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. Since there is internal packaging you have to disassemble the unit before installing it. This unit was a fairly easy install with two people working together. Comfort 4-way air direction and washable filter will keep a comfortable and healthy environment. i had to actuall use a stand under it. not only that if they do return through walmartm.com itll also take weeks and ill get charged for the new product now being at a higher price as i bought on sale it was 412 plus tax 434.00 now almost 650!!! It would have been nice if it used an RF signal so that line-of-sight wouldn't have been necessary. It also features modes including cool, fan, energy save and dehumidify. Please try your search again later. i cant return to store and midea saying will be 4-6 weeks for a REFURBISHED product to be shipped to me AFTER they send out a tech to confirm warranty which can take 2 weeks then set uo shipping and once returned they ship new one in 4-6 weeks so almost the entire summer supposed to go without my money and with ac. $164.00. We aim to show you accurate product information. Comfort 4-way air direction and washable filter will keep a comfortable and healthy environment. We have 1 Arctic King WINDOW/WALL TYPE ROOM AIR CONDITIONER manual available for free PDF download: ... Air Conditioner Dehumidifier Remote Control Kitchen Appliances. Should fit perfectly. The Arctic King 8,000 BTU Window Air Conditioner cools a room up to 350 sq. ;-). The window kit is easy to install. I'd say it performs as expected. It blows cold air all day. Control with your Smartphone from Anywhere, Voice Control with Virtual Assistant Devices, slide 2 of 2, I installed this in my garage to cool it for when I work on projects. The unit didn't work and so it was disappointing to have to take it out - haul it back to the store to return. There is a hole in the middle of the pan, but water collects in the back. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. This thing is massive, and nearly takes up my large window, and I had to build a support for the excess weight, but it does a good job cooling off the room. For added convenience, you can use the remote control to adjust the unit's settings from anywhere in the room. just get the smaller less expensive ones and place in each room....plus it made my electric bill rise abt 40 in cost for the one month that it didnt even run daily. Warning: www.Prop65Warnings.ca.gov www.p65warnings.ca.gov. The addition of a Walmart Protection Plan adds extra protection from the date of purchase. ENERGY STAR 5,000 BTU Remote Air Conditioner, White Arctic King: Amazon.co.uk: Large Appliances Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Arctic King 10,000 BTU Remote Control Window Air Conditioner, WWK10CW01N~NEW at the best online prices at … Pm for address. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. We'll ship your order fast so you can repair your air conditioner … Here at Walmart.com, we are committed to protecting your privacy. Walmart Protection Plan options and pricing can be found on the product page, as well as in your cart. The Arctic King 25,000 BTU window air conditioner has the power to cool very large rooms up to 1500 square feet. It can cool a small enclosed room up to 150-square feet making it suitable for your home or business. MIDEA EasyCool Window Air Conditioner - Cooling, Dehumidifier, Fan with remote control - 8,000 BTU, Rooms up to 350 Sq. For reference, most whole house systems are 3 to 5 tons, so this one is very powerful. Already purchased your product? my window is exactly 27 1/2 inches wide and its almost a PERFECT fit needing tiny amount of foam and used flex seal tape over that either way... don't buy this product especially if cant take it right back to the store when its broke. Products such as this that are ENERGY STAR qualified prevent greenhouse gas emissions by meeting strict energy efficiency guidelines set by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency. This Wi-Fi-connected air conditioner will allow you to effortlessly control via a smartphone app from anywhere in the house or when away from home. Sorry, this webpage requires JavaScript to function correctly. ft. Environmentally friendly R410A refrigerant 2 way air direction Varaible temperature control from 17ºC - 30ºC (62.6ºF - 86ºF) Dual Fan Speed (High - Low) Mechanical Controls It also analyses reviews to verify trustworthiness. The Arctic King 25,000 BTU window air conditioner has the power to cool very large rooms up to 1500 square feet. Sorry, but we can't respond to individual comments.If you need immediate assistance, please contact Customer Care. Go to. I just can't get over how awesome the price is. The Arctic King 5,000Btu Remote Control Window Air Conditioner is perfect for cooling spaces up to 150 square feet. The unit fits windows 31" to 42" wide that can open to 19.5" high with the quick and easy installation kit and offers 3 cooling and 3 fan speeds with 4-way air direction. The fully functional and easy-to-use remote control allows you to set the comfort level of your choice, precisely controlling the temperature and fan speed from anywhere within range. This Wi-Fi-connected air conditioner will allow you to effortlessly control via a smartphone app from anywhere in the house or when away from home. Good news — You can still get free 2-day shipping, free pickup, & more. This is a really good AC so far (I've had it a little over two weeks). The unit fits windows 31" to 42" wide that can open to 19.5" high with the quick and easy installation kit and offers 3 cooling and 3 fan speeds with 4-way air direction. It has much more range than my GE's and has a temperature sensor on it that the unit can use to control the thermostat! This white Arctic King Remote 5,000 BTU Air Conditioner makes sure you stay cool in the heat. For small rooms, we recommend the Arctic King 5,000 BTU Window Air Conditioner . The energy-efficient 5,000 BTU unit cools small rooms of up to 150 square feet. $139.00. Fits perfectly, since as the product description above says, "...Product Width (in): 26.5...". You can view your Walmart Protection Plan after your purchase in the Walmart Protection Plan Hub. The Arctic King 6,000Btu Remote Control Portable Air Conditioner is perfect for cooling spaces up to 100 square feet. Internet # 302111154. The Keystone ENERGY STAR 5,000 BTU window air conditioner with "Follow Me" remote control is an economical choice for cooling a room up to 150 sq. Just make sure you have time for install, you have the needed outlet, and a window that is at least 33 inches wide and can open 19 1/2 inches. Only time will tell if it will keep the room cool enough when the real heat of summer hits, till then it does its job. It can also be controlled using the electronic controls with LED read out directly on the air conditioner or across the room with the compact remote control. Arctic King Remote Control User Manuals Download ManualsLib has more than 9 Arctic King Remote Control manuals Click on an alphabet below to see the full list of models starting with that letter: Your email address will never be sold or distributed to a third party for any reason. I have only had this unit for a few weeks so I cant say how long it will last., but if I get 3 years out of it I will be happy. Walmart Protection Plans cover the total cost of repair, or replacement, for products, as well as covering delivery charges for the exchange. When we took the case off of it we noticed that the tie that was supposed to hold the compressor (I think) in place was not fastened, the damaged corner could have damaged the cooling coils and there was a screw that was over torqued that broke the plastic casing. I don't like the included brackets. It features an easy-to-remove, easy-to-clean air filter with filter-change reminder. Please take a minute to review our Privacy Policy. This Arctic King window air conditioner has multiple fan speeds and settings that allow you to achieve a preferred level of comfort. The Arctic King air conditioner is the best value for the money. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Arctic King 5000 BTU Window Air Conditioner with Remote Control, White Model ... at the best online prices at … The Arctic King 25,000 BTU window air conditioner has the power to cool very large rooms up to 1500 square feet. It features an easy-to-remove, easy-to-clean air filter with filter-change reminder. Sorry, there was a problem saving your cookie preferences. ft. with electronic controls and remote, which allow you to set the comfort level to your preference, and precisely control the temperature and fan speed from across the room. simply not worth the cost. Hello Madasheck. We have been using in for 3 weeks now and it continues to cool our 5 bedroom 3 bath double wide home. Your feedback helps us make Walmart shopping better for millions of customers. Arctic King 5,000 BTU 115V Mechanical Window Air Conditioner, WWK05CM01N. this is ridiculous!!! Now I have to decide if I want to take my chances again or try a different model. I have it set at 70, and the room stays a constant 76, which is way more tolerable than the 105 outside. The energy saver feature helps conserve power and a 24-hour timer will turn the unit on or off based on your schedule. Unable to add item to List. I had to put some holes in my walls to rewire outlet from 110 to 220, but only took me 20 minutes or so. Arctic King 5,000 BTU 115V Mechanical Window Air Conditioner, WWK05CM01N $245.95 If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact. This went pretty well but when we were unpacking we noticed that the corner was damaged. With electronic controls and remote, set the comfort level to your preference, and precisely control the temperature and fan speed. 31.5 is greater than the minimum 31, by 1/2 and inch. I beat it out, and it didn't hurt the performance of the unit. No biggy, you're going to have to spend 30 seconds to drill a new one. My unit was secure even without them, so I would say they're fine. Prime members enjoy fast & free shipping, unlimited streaming of movies and TV shows with Prime Video and many more exclusive benefits. But I tried it first the way it was, pan filled up with water, and the blower fan started hitting the water making a slight cracking sound. 5000 BTU air conditioner cools approximately 150 sq. Electrode, Comp-43bb80d8-8daa-4820-9fad-f1947a7e5705, DC-scus-prod-a13, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-ef98ee2e-007-17626581e4e268, Generated: Thu, 03 Dec 2020 02:04:37 GMT, Electrode, Comp-d6903907-8c0f-4af8-bf22-bdc6ecef7ea6, DC-scus-prod-a2, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-37.11.0, SHA-6f6c0a6db56bc4f3b05e999d7ba2f2f20982ac05, CID-02e4586d-007-1762666237c49b, Generated: Thu, 03 Dec 2020 02:19:56 GMT, Error: Please enter a valid ZIP code or city and state. Old windows air conditioner, still works fine I just upgraded to a whole house unit. Buy this item and get 90 days Free Amazon Music Unlimited. Yes it's made in China. The remote tells you the temperature, so you don't even have to walk over to the device itself to check it. The energy saver feature helps conserve power and a 24-hour timer will turn the unit on or off based on your schedule. $139.00. Bought 2, they work very well so far. Good thing the brackets that came with my GE unit fit the holes that exist in this unit, so I just swapped them over. They're basically two triangular pieces of metal that attach to the bottom and your house. Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product. my health is now in jepordy in middle of west texas heat with no AC. The Arctic King 12,000 BTU Window Air Conditioner cools a room up to 700 square feet with electronic controls and remote, which allow you to set the comfort level to your preference, and precisely control the temperature and fan speed from across the room. Approved third parties also use these tools in connection with our display of ads. ft. with electronic controls and remote, which allow you to set the comfort level to your preference, and precisely control the temperature and fan speed from across the room. I got this because a 10k and 5k BTU set of AC's couldn't keep up with the South Texas heat, the 25k has no problem at all. Cheap (2) Artic King 8,000 BTU Home/Office Window Mount Air Conditioner AC 350 Sq Ft. ... Cheap 18,500/18,200 BTU Window Air Conditioner with Remote Control. Theres also an indentation in bottom of pan that if you drill, it's clean on the other side. Capable of responding to voice commands from a virtual assistant device like Google Assistant, makes the process of interacting seamless. There are 0 reviews and 0 ratings from United Kingdom. (BBB A+ Accredited Business). it worked for 38 days an no longer works compressor is bad. There's a problem loading this menu at the moment. The Arctic King WWK-05CRN1-BI7 High Efficiency 5,000-BTU Room Window Air Conditioner with Remote Control is an air conditioner with a cooling capacity of 5000 BTUs. It also weighs 155 pounds and is awkward to carry so have someone willing to help carry it. Thank you for taking the time to post your review of the Arctic King 25,000 BTU Wi-Fi Smartphone Compatible Window Air Conditioner. We're sorry that you experienced an issue with your unit. Please give us a call at 866-646-4332 and reference case number 111091507; we will gladly assist you. Mercury level spared by everyone, enjoy the weekend with a little cool, a window air conditioner with a capacity of 5000. More Arctic King Manuals . Electrode, Comp-a1fd67c9-da85-4585-a45a-a6bc2a211996, DC-scus-prod-a13, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-fb47dc65-007-1762656e149867, Generated: Thu, 03 Dec 2020 02:03:16 GMT, Available Options: Walmart Protection Plan, Expert Help, Arctic King 5,000 BTU 115V Mechanical Window Air Conditioner, WWK05CM01N. This Arctic King Window Air Conditioner features three fan speeds, three levels of cool and an auto cool setting. The only problem I had was that it was too big for our window so I had to do some major modifications to make it fit. We're happy to hear that you're satisfied with your unit's performance. The remote is super fancy compared to the ones I've had in the past. You'll need a 230V/20A outlet. TO TURN UNIT ON: Auto Auto Cool High Mode DO THIS: Press the On/Off button. Stay comfortable all season with this Arctic King 5,000 BTU Window Air Conditioner with Remote Control. suppliers and others provide what you see here, But I went all out and made an outside support out of 4x4 posts. Arctic King AC units are decent air conditioners, especially if you’re on a budget and need AC fast. You can edit your question or post anyway. Arctic king window air conditioner in agreement with Air-n-water. A Walmart Protection Plan can be added within 30 days of purchase. It should be easy to come up with something similar from a hardware store, or you can just use a few pieces of wood but make sure you secure them with screws so that they can't vibrate off. This unit cools 1500 sq ft of my 2150 sq ft home without any problems. To ensure we are able to help you as best we can, please include your reference number. ENERGY STAR 5,000 BTU Remote Air Conditioner, White Arctic King, Regardless of your statutory right of withdrawal, you enjoy a 30-day right of return for many products. It is so much more powerful than my 12,000 BTU unit (as expected but I'm still in awe at its performance). Try again. was $164.00. Would have given it 5 stars, but this thing NEEDS a drainhole, even when slanted it does not drain. The Arctic King 12,000 BTU Window Air Conditioner cools a room up to 550 sq. Also, people were critical about the angle mounts. SNAP Smoke remote control stand SNAP 噴霧遙控地台 Q.Review 204 A review about Mercedes SLS AMG remote control car Tenth Doctor's Sonic Screwdriver Universal Remote Review Manufacturers, It's not as quiet as my GE 12,000 BTU unit, but it's definitely tolerable. 912. (3)No battery included. Compact 5,000 BTU window air conditioner matches your decor and cools a room up to 150 square feet. Manuals and User Guides for Arctic King WINDOW/WALL TYPE ROOM AIR CONDITIONER. Get specific details about this product from customers who own it. But I went with a small bit, and it does the trick. ft. -Arctic King Customer Care. Ft. (MAW08R1BWT Model) 4.5 out of 5 stars 4,716 # 1 Best Seller in Window Air Conditioners If you need a 2 ton unit for your window, you should definitely give this one a try. 2012-2020 ManualsLib. Purchased the unit and waited the 10 days or so to pick it up in store. Shop Now. This energy-saving air conditioner features electronic controls with LED display and a temperature sensing LCD remote control, allowing you to conveniently see, set, and maintain the room temperature from across the room. Along with the lowest price tag for any 5,000 BTU air conditioner worth owning, you also get a 1-year warranty to protect your investment. This Arctic King window air conditioner has multiple fan speeds and settings that allow you to achieve a preferred level of comfort. If you are looking for a really good AC with a large output this is the one you want. Page 9 Meijer.com AIR CONDITIONER FEATURES(CONTINUED) NOTE: The following instructions represent the Unit Controls, the same instructions can be used for the Remote Control. I could imagine over time this would cause premature damage to the unit. It can also be controlled using the electronic controls with LED read out directly on the air conditioner or across the room with the compact remote control. If needed remove or don't install/use the side spacers and just use weather stripping. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. There's no way they would fit in my window. With four-way air direction, cool air fills the room quickly. Arctic King MWK-05CMN1-BI7 5,000 BTU Window Mounted Air Condit 3.1 out of 5 stars 38 Whynter ARC-14S 14,000 BTU Dual Hose Portable Air Conditioner, Dehumidifier, Fan with Activated Carbon Filter plus Storage bag for Rooms up to 500 sq ft, Platinum And Black Arctic king window conditioner. Being a career carpenter, I highly recommend having a carpenter install at least the case sleeve and 220 line/outlet (if that is needed too). See the photo for the brackets I prefer (they do not come with this unit as they should). All in all it takes about an hour to install. My total house footage is 1,900 and it easily cools it's entirety with interior doors ajar. Overall a great buy and Walmart Customer Service was very helpful with the purchase and the loading the unit into my suv for transport home. Capable of responding to voice commands from a virtual assistant device like Google Assistant, makes the process of interacting seamless. Again, engineers at Arctic King should reconsider pan design, that's about it. 230 Volt, needs special electrical outlet. Use the 24 hour on off timer for your convenience and the lower noise design ensures quiet, comfortable operation. I just bought this (on sale @ $399.00) for my 5 bedroom double wide, which has 29 1/2" wide windows. Stay comfortable all season with this Arctic King 5,000 BTU Window Air Conditioner with Remote Control. FYI, I'm using in my 1500 sq ft garage with 10 ft ceilings. If you have any questions or find other remote control model, please feel free to contact us,or leave us a message. Walmart+ helps you save more time & money this holiday. Please try again. Multiple fan speeds and cooling settings make this unit ideal for reaching your optimal comfort level. also it will fit in smaller window than says in size... look at the actual product dementions and u can put in a window that size by not using the side slider gap things.... And the little holders you mount it with are so NOT enough. A 24 hour timer also allows you to set start and stop times when you want, for the cool you want. 230 Volt, needs special electrical outlet. It's half to a third of the price of comparable units. I've included a photo of the plug (note that it almost looks like a 115V/20A plug but the orientation of the blades is opposite). No shipping damage, worked first time out of box, remote seems like good quality. This air conditioner has a 24-hour timer and a sleep mode for nighttime. Price In terms of price, compared to other air conditioners of its kind, this model is very inexpensive. It can cool a small enclosed room up to 150-square feet making it suitable for your home or business. Activate to move to this slide, Send me an email when my question is answered, I would say no as the width is 31 inches without opening up the side panels, YES... because As stated above in specs: "Window Width (Min/Max) (Inches): 31/42" We use cookies and similar tools to enhance your shopping experience, to provide our services, understand how customers use our services so we can make improvements, and display ads. Purchased about a week or two ago, it's in a storage building about 900 square feet large, doesn't cool it completely, but doesn't do a bad job. We’re having technical issues, but we’ll be back in a flash. Please enable JavaScript in your browser and reload the page. and we have not verified it. -Arctic King Customer Care. Get free shipping on qualified Remote Control, Air Conditioner, Arctic King Air Conditioners or Buy Online Pick Up in Store today in the Heating, Venting & Cooling Department. If you are looking for a temporary fix, or have a small room to keep cool, you don’t need to empty your wallet. im P.... (made me edit my words) OFF. For exceptions and conditions, see. Download 35 Arctic King Air Conditioner PDF manuals. i could have bought small ones for every room and been done. The Arctic King 12,000Btu Remote Control Window Air Conditioner is perfect for cooling spaces up to 550 square feet. We use a couple of fans at the end of the hall and into the kitchen/den area to move the air into these spaces. This Wi-Fi-connected air conditioner will allow you to effortlessly control via a smartphone app from anywhere in the house or when away from home. Select your model and see a list of genuine parts that exactly fit your air conditioner. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. Make Offer - arctic king air conditioner (remote control only) brand new, sealed package. There was a problem completing your request. Most likely dropped at some point. Cheap 2 Cool Living 10,000 BTU Home/Office Window Mount Air Conditioners AC 450 Sq Ft. I purchased this item in a hurry because my central AC unit went out and the heat was almost unbearable. midea customer service is worthless they dont care that u will be out weeks leading to months in middle of summer heat and are ill and NEED ac. Window air conditioner - Air Conditioners - Marion, Iowa | Facebook Marketplace © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. if you have any questions or concerns regarding your unit, kindly give us a call at 866-646-4332 and reference case 111144160. Artic King Air Conditioner Parts It couldn't be easier. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Most items come with a limited manufacturer’s warranty.

arctic king 5,000 btu air conditioner with remote control

Selbourne Chocolate Price In Pakistan, Piano Terpakai Untuk Dijual, Wright-patterson Afb Hospital, Schwarzkopf Blondme Bleach Instructions, Do Lions And Hyenas Hate Each Other, Dreugh Wax Skyrim,